WC Series 800, 1000, 1200
WC series of yacht cranes does whatever a small yacht crane is asked to do. It stows in a retracted position of 6’ and can manually be pulled out to be used at 8 or 9 feet in it’s extended position or just left in either of these positions when stowed. the linear winch moves with the extension so there is no loose line to contend with. These are standard with a manual pin cylinder with 2 gas shocks to assist you when raising and pinning to use. It has the following features as part of the complete package and cost.
- Material is 6061 t6 aluminum
- 8:1 hydraulic linear winch with 17 feet of line travel
- Synthetic hoist cable ¼ amsteel 8:1 safety factor
- 300 percent of rated capacity
- Proof test of 125 percent done at time of assembly
- Wireless remote as standard
- 1-function remote with 2nd function of hydraulic lift cylinder as an option to allow changing of boom angle while under load
- 12 or 24-volt d/c hydraulic power unit with an optional 110 or 220 voltage available at additional cost
- Manual rotation 360 degree
- 4-1/2” o.d. schedule 80 9’ long with receiver for the base and shear transfer collar for the top deck to secure
- Shear transfer collar is floating to allow you to match existing angle on your vessel
- Fiberglass shroud cover to dress up the standpipe which can be cut to also match deck angle
- Powder coated to color of choice
- Eye bolt mounted on boom to allow separate tie down to secure from swinging
- Teflon keeper to stow weight when not in use.
- Pedestal bases are available as option in lieu of stand standpipe.